TO TELL THE TRUTH
On the 2nd Wednesday of each month, Jayne will be facilitating a “To Tell You the Truth” guided meditation. This meditation will begin with a brief discussion about our emotional body and the powerful influences it has in how we make decisions, where we hold ourselves back, and why we struggle trusting our truth.
What this meditation is:
- Observing and allowing our emotions to show up in a natural and organic way.
- Being fully present to what arises with compassion and non-judgment.
- A practice of releasing attachment to difficult emotions and noticing what shows up in its place.
What this meditation is not:
- This meditation is not group therapy.
- We will not be processing nor exploring the “why” behind our present emotions.
This guided meditation is for those who struggle with:
- People pleasing
- Fear of rejection
- Lack of self-worth and value
- Unable to speak their truth in relationships
- Trusting their own inner wisdom and guidance
How you will benefit from this meditation:
- Reconnection to yourself
- Release of harbored energy
- Feelings of lightness and emotional regulation
- Greater capacity for creativity and inspiration
- Deeper self-awareness and sense of agency
- Returning to your own sense of strength, worth, and value
When: Wednesday, March 13th
Where: Morning Glory Yoga and Wellness Center
Time: 6:45 – 7:45
Jayne Clark is an Energy Medicine and Intuitive Life Coach. For the past 20 years, she has helped her clients heal their wounded self-worth and value caused by early childhood trauma. She is a workshop and retreat facilitator, as well as a teacher of A Course in Miracles. In addition, she leads guided meditations focused on self-love, forgiveness, and embodying emotional truth.
As an Energy Medicine Coach, she helps her clients release stuck and stagnant energy contained within their chakra system. Once released, she co-creates with her client a new and vibrant road map to assist their moving forward in an empowering way.
As an Intuitive Life Coach, Jayne brings forward her wisdom, insight, and perspective to her client’s most pressing challenges. Intuitive listening and feeling allows Jayne to hear and know the deeper nuances of her client’s challenges, thus, making way for a deeper and more transformational experience.
For those who are on the path of exploring their consciousness through Plant Medicines, Jayne also serves as an Integrative Coach. This process assists clients with understanding and integrating their journey, lessons, and teachings from the Master Plants.
For nearly 30 years, Jayne has been a student of A Course in Miracles. She is a certified Spiritual Advisor and Ho’Oponopono practitioner with extensive training and certification in Andean Shamanism, European Shamanism with emphasis in Honeybees and Bee-centric practices, Zen Buddhism, Nature Spirituality, Energy Medicine and Plant Medicines.